We are excited to announce the 45th Annual International Asilomar Chromatin, Chromosomes, and Epigenetics Conference (a.k.a. the West Coast Chromatin and Chromosomes Meeting) is returning to an in-person format at the Asilomar Conference Center in the spectacular Monterey Bay Area. The conference continues to provide a unique international forum for scientists at all levels to freely exchange new and exciting results. We particularly value fostering the development of young scientists-in-training by encouraging them to speak at the meeting, and we support building a conference that reflects the diversity of the chromatin field. X, formerly known as Twitter @asilomarchroma #AsilomarChromatin
Registration is still available! Abstracts no longer being accepted.
Sessions for the 2023 Asilomar Chromatin, Chromosomes, and Epigenetics Conference
- Epigenetics of Aging and Metabolism
- Epigenetics of Cell Differentiation and Disease
- Chromosomes and Nuclear Organization
- Genome Integrity and Cancer
- Chromosome Dysregulation
- Chromatin and Regulation of Transcription
- Carol Chen, University of British Columbia [Identifying epigenetic drivers of childhood brain cancer]
- Karmella A Haynes, Emory University [Epigenome Actuation: Engineered Protein Regulators That Translate the Epigenetic Code]
- Jerry Workman, Stowers Institute for Medical Research [Protein complexes that modify chromatin for transcription]
Juan Ausió, University of Victoria
James Davie, University of Manitoba
Philippe T. Georgel, Marshall University
Michael Goldman, San Francisco State University
LeAnn Howe, University of British Columbia
Jennifer A. Mitchell, University of Toronto
Sally G. Pasion, San Francisco State University
Thanks to Dovetail Genomics for their sponsorship!
Thanks to Canadian Science Publishing — Biochemistry and Cell Biology for their sponsorship!